Flexible Solutions for the Industrial Sector
DB Schenker offers industrial companies tailored, cost effective and service sensitive logistics solutions, based on our many years of transport and supply chain experience.
The footprint and ‘reach’ afforded by our global network in conjunction with our ‘ready available building blocks’ enables us to configure solutions to meet your needs at a global basis, including:
- (Dedicated) Warehousing solutions, both external as well as in-house feeding your production
- A (global) network of Customer Fulfillment and Spare Parts Centers ensuring the best mix of lowest global inventories with highest product availability, shortest customer order lead times and lowest overall distribution costs
- A range of value-add services in terms of packaging, light assembly, quality testing
- Track record in handling and storing a huge variety of products in terms of weight, size and value, ranging from wind turbines and airplane wings to small but very high value components
- Knowledge and experience to provide Project Logistics and Transport Solutions for exceptional dimensioned and extremely heavy products
- End-to-end supply chain coordination on a 24/7/365 basis between all relevant parties in the entire supply chain to ensure that critical and “no-go” spare parts are made available at the point of request with minimum downtime of equipment (e.g. Aircraft on Ground)
- A network of global and local experts that have an in-depth knowledge and experience to the various elements of the supply chain, including warehousing, transport and customs who will allow to “think global” but execute “local”
- Scalable and global available replicable solutions and supporting IT systems to ensure consistent interfacing with our customers and transportation companies and provide global visibility of the customer orders and inventory
For more information and industry or product enquires please don’t hesitate to contact us!